Saturday, May 31, 2008

Assignment 5 #3

This question took me quite a bit of time. I took a fair bit of time to understand how the rotate commands worked. I hope that I have correct answers now that I have finished.

I started by skewing the 'BigT'. At first I skewed it the wrong way but, after some advice in class, I was able to do this part. My skew factor (s) was 2.

Here is the code:





Here is the image:













I then did the rotation. This took me the longest amount of time. I started with a grey background so my image looks different than most. My angle of rotation was pi/6.
























Here is the combo - skew and then rotate. I have included the code and the image. I started with a grey background so my image looks different than most.


































































No comments: