Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Photomosaic 2

Yes!! I've got it. Thanks for the advice Mike. The problem was that one of my images was not the small version (25 by 25) it was the larger one (400 by 400). As you can imagine, this caused problems. I knew that the problem was in this line (i=501) but I couldn't find an error in the coding. I then checked the size of c7, this light green image and found out the size. This was easy to fix once I knew this!!



Here is the final mosaic.























The coding is the same as before but I changed the image name for c7:
















I have to say that this was a great learning experience. It is also addictive. I am tempted to keep improving the mosaic by finding a few different smaller images that are a better colour match. I will not do this though as I have a lesson to type up for Mike!

No comments: