Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Korea Day 12






Okay, I have to admit today was not a great day. It started out fine but at about 10:30am, I started to feel ill. I think I have a cold coming on and I am overtired. I think I was pretty good with my students but I had a headache and I was feeling lousy.

I think we are all still getting over the jetlag and we are all really tired. It seems that the person in charge is adding work for us on a regular basis. We have to do comments for the kids every day (we were told once a week), we have to do extensive comments (we were told a sentence or two), we have two meetings a day (we were told one a day). I know these things sound like really small things but I think it's the accumulation and the exhaustion speaking.

The day went smoothly at school but we had a 30 minute meeting after classes were over. I came home, took 2 aspirins and went to bed. After a 2 hour nap, I felt much better and things didn't seem as bleak.

Here are some photos of my Tuesday class. They are from the camp photographer as I keep forgetting to take pictures.

Here is a shot of Joann's class. Again, I can identify them when she is in the photo!

No comments: