Saturday, August 1, 2009

Korea Day 15 speech photos

I was too lazy to go back and add these photos to yesterday's blog. Here are the speech contest photos. This one is my student, Tim, speaking in the auditorium. He was soooo sincere!



Here are all of the top speakers on the stage to find out who won.



Here is one of Joann's students practicing her speech in class before the contest.



You can see me and some of my students (to the left of me) in the auditorium waiting for the speaches to start.




Here are more of my students, starting with Aleesha in the red shirt.



Here is one of the classes of little kids preparing to give their class cheer.



Here is the other class of smaller students giving their cheer. Actually they are getting ready to start.


This is a shot of the auditorium to give you an idea of how daunting it was for the students! I was very impressed.









No comments: