Monday, August 10, 2009

Korea Day 25

It's the start of our final week and we are feeling that the end is coming quickly and we haven't seen enough of Seoul yet.

I actually stopped for a Starbuck's coffee on the way to work. The day went smoothly and we were actually given a period off to write the comments for the final report. I was able to finish all but one of mine in this hour.

We went to see the auditorium where the final day presentations will be done and the place is quite massive. We are a bit worried that the students will be really intimidated. At least they get to do a rehearsal there in the next few days.

Joann and I stopped for ice cream on the way home and then did a bit of work, comments and reports and schedules. I then created a few handouts for my classes while Joann got caught up on her journal.

It was late by the time I was finished so we had a bagel and drink and had a short walk before going home for the night.

No comments: